Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Shop Till I Drop...Online

Hello There,

  Welcome back and I know it's kind of late but I wanted to get back to work here! Rule #1 when blogging is to always *Keep Your Word*! I said it yesterday I would be back today and talk about some of my new/familiar online sites I'm in love with! Still can't believe its 2015! :)

Happy New Year (I'm so Late)

I've really tried to cut back on my online shopping as I brought a new car not to long ago,
Inserts pic:
 
Instagram: @Whitney_Joanna
BMW 128i <3
Anyways, back to the topic of this post! So, for these past 2 months I have been obsessed with the footwear, Accessories and MAKEUP of Spring/Summer 2015!!!
This season is all about chunky heels, pastels (obviously), Flash Tats and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Jellies are back in style!
*Footwear*


 (OMG!)
     
Can we please have a moment of silence for the 90s!WHAT?!?!
 
 *Accessories*

 
 
 *Makeup*
 
I Live for NYX Cosmetics Right Now! <3
Photo Cred: Google
 
Site Links:
 
There are so many online shops right now that I'm loving and I'm sure there are a few I'm missing, but for now I hope you enjoy and check out these sites as there are great deals/discounts going on right now!
 
Let me know your favs or some I should check out myself! Thanks and have a great night! <3
 
Xoxo,
 
W