Thursday, February 12, 2015

Late Night Chit Chat

... As you can tell from the title... I didn't really know what to post about. UGH. This is probably going to be a rambling post, because I tired, need to do my hair, it's almost Friday and I can't wait to do my Valentine's day post but it's to early for it :/ - so yeah I'm pretty much just here to chit chat.

Let's Begin...

First off, just wanted to say I'm really starting to get comfortable with blogging again and I can really feel the wheels turning and my creative juices flowing, which makes me very excited!! :)

Tomorrow, I will be posting some Hair, Makeup and Outfit ideas of Valentine's day looks. I will have looks for of course my everyday girl; the girl going out on a date, who wants to feel romantic, but as well as the girl going out with her friends for a singles night out and wants to know what to wear without looking...desperate. Yes, I said it but not every single girl is desperate on Vday and I want to help those ladies who are single to celebrate the holiday of love. By the way, there is nothing wrong with being single.. I'm on that same boat and loving it! But that is another post... coming soon. HEYYY! *lol*

Let's clarify, Valentine's Day is all about LOVE, no where is there a written rule that you must be IN love with someone to celebrate. If you love yourself, your family, just people in general, animals, nature, life or even just waking up every morning... Valentine's Day is the day to celebrate and appreciate it. It's not all about chocolates and flowers; ladies, if you want flowers, go buy them or better yet, plant some! Happiness and love is universal, so my hope is for everyone to feel the love in the air on Valentine's Day!

Wow, I feel like I just typed Valentine's Day like a million times. And just went on a little Hippie rant at the end! HA!

Moving on...

 After this weekend, my days become VERY hectic, so I'm hoping to get as many post up as I can before then. Hopefully Monday and Tuesday I will be flooding the Internet with post! Be on the look out! :)

Now time for ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Next week I will be walking in DC Fashion Week! YAY!!
I'm so excited to be in the opening show on Wednesday night, which I just found out is SOLD OUT! DC Fashion Week is February 18th - 22nd and I think every show but Sunday is sold out so far. I will add the link to the site for anyone wanting to purchase tickets, it's going to be AMAZING! I'm so thankful and it's a truly humbling experience.

DC Fashion Week Site: http://www.dcfashionweek.org/tickets
(If there is a waitlist, I suggest to put your name on it, as tickets become available)

For now I think that's all I have to say, mainly because I'm getting very sleepy and "Prospectors" is on now. If you haven't seen this show, please check it out, you will be hooked!  

Thank you so much, have a great night & I'll be back tomorrow with some goodies for you. If there is anything you would like to see, send me a message or comment below.

XOXO,

W