Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Here, Now & Hot

Happy Hump Day Everyone!!

It's been a hot week in Nova... Literally!

Yesterday, it was 90 degrees out and the moment I got off work, I had to rip off that wrap dress and throw on some shorts and heels.

Photo:
Follow me on Instagram @Whitney_joanna - I follow back <3
Outfit Details:
  • Shoes- JustFab.com (Check it out if you haven't already, it will open up your inner shoe diva)
  • Top- H&m
  • Shorts- Love Culture
  • Accessories- Charming Charlie's, Forever21, MakeMeChic (Head dress)
Currently, my favorite online site is www.MakeMeChic.com - Amazing site and amazing discounts.
Check out the site now! 40% discount on ALL swimwear & sale items, using code: 40SWIM 

They have the cutest outfits, shoes and accessories right now!! Great customer service, and if you post a cute picture on Instagram, @Makemechic will even like it!

Let me know your favorite item from the site!! 

XOXO, W