Saturday, May 24, 2014

Catch Up

*Happy Memorial Day weekend

Finally the pools are opening and the warm summer weather is on its way... I've had a busy week, started summer school with a professor who looks and sounds just like Steve Urkel. Work is consistently B-A-N-A-N-A-S (to say the least), photo shoot and life in general...

Sneak peek photos of my shoot:

Summer School Look: Yes, you can even look fabulous on a Tuesday night at school~
Follow me of Instagram: @Whitney_Joanna
 
Outfit Details:

Sweater & Heels: Forever 21
Dress: *Unknown*
Accessories: Bag & Watch- Michael Kors, Cuff- Charming Charlie's

Had to add a pic of my communications professor... Tell me he doesn't look like Steve Urkel
 
 
Lastly the Mosaic movie Friday night...

Kept it Hippie, love sharing my hoop joy with the kids & the kids love my hoops!

<3 Stacy's pita chips- If you've never had them.. You are truly missing out!
 
Love Love Love my wide leg pants!
(Forever 21)
 
 I'm posting currently posting from Panera as I get my car serviced, but just got the call its all ready to go for this beautiful holiday weekend! Hope everyone has an amazing and safe Memorial day!
 
Love & Peace
 
XOXO, W